- This event has passed.
Gordonvale: Zumba Gold
19/09/2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Monday, repeating until 30/01/2023
Zumba Gold is a low impact form of Zumba that is designed for older people, people recovering from injury, pre and postnatal mothers and anyone else needing a lower impact form of exercise. Socialise with this lower impact form of exercise class, work on balance and coordination without even noticing.
Our Active Living program offers free exercise and wellbeing classes delivered by qualified trainers.
When attending a class:
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear
- Bring water, a towel and sun protection
- Complete the COVID-19 check in using the Check In Queensland app
- Arrive at least 5 minutes early to discuss any medical issues or limitations with your instructor
- Sessions may be cancelled at short notice due to unfavourable or unsafe weather conditions.
- Classes are not held on the the Queen’s Birthday, Australia Day, Good Friday and associated public holidays
For the latest information on classes, including cancellations, follow Cairns Active Living Program on Facebook.