- This event has passed.
Gordonvale: Power Pilates
August 8 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Monday, repeating until 26/12/2022
Great for physical pain management and mental heath support, Pilates builds core stability, strength, and flexibility with attention to muscle control, posture, and breathing.
Our Active Living program offers free exercise and wellbeing classes delivered by qualified trainers.
When attending a class:
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear
- Bring water, a towel and sun protection
- Complete the COVID-19 check in using the Check In Queensland app
- Arrive at least 5 minutes early to discuss any medical issues or limitations with your instructor
- Sessions may be cancelled at short notice due to unfavourable or unsafe weather conditions.
- Classes are not held on the the Queen’s Birthday, Australia Day, Good Friday and associated public holidays
For the latest information on classes, including cancellations, follow Cairns Active Living Program on Facebook.